Preventative Maintenance Technician
Think people who can do A/C repair should wear a superhero cape? We do too!
Sunny South Florida… with an average temperature in the 80s, air conditioning isn’t luxury, it’s a necessity! So, who do you call when your a/c is on the fritz? We here at All Year Cooling know how to fix the problem the right way, and we can do it today. Sound like a team you want to be part of? Contact us today!
What we need from you:
- You must know how complete PMA service calls (preventative maintenances).
- Be able to clear drains properly.
- Be able to change filters and belts.
- Act as assistant on a pull and clean team.
- Would be able to assist on any job that requires two technicians.
- Have clients sign necessary paperwork and collect payments as directed.
- Instruct customers on proper maintenance procedures for their equipment, and answer any related questions.
What you will get from us:
- Excellent earning potential!
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Awesome co-workers!
- Stop watching the clock – don’t get another job, get a career. We are looking for long-term team members who want to grow in their career and within our company.
All the boring legal stuff:
- Work inside and outside in all conditions.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Frequently lift/move 60 to 80 lbs.
- Climb ladder and operate lifts.
- See, speak, hear, talk, and use hands and fingers.
Schedule & Travel
- Must be able to work when our customers need you – during our busy months, we need our team members to commit to working six days a week.
- Will travel within service area, Homestead to Vero Beach.
We are ready for you! Are you ready for us?
Join our team!
If you would enjoy the experience of working in different environments throughout the day, providing a valuable service to customers, and being a part of a caring, family-based company, please send us your resume.
About All Year Cooling
Customer service is our #1 priority! We have been dedicated to our customers since 1973. If you are dedicated to your customers and know how to provide the best customer service, we want you to join our team!
All Year Cooling is a South Florida AC repair and maintenance business that has been family owned and operated since 1973. We focus on quick responses and offer same day service and installation. All of us at All Year Cooling put customers first, and our president, Tommy Smith, is always available via phone for customers. We encourage feedback and make it easy for customers to find reviews of our service, staff, and turnaround time.
|Job Category||HVAC, Technician|