Laborers – Day Shift, Seasonal
Our team of laborers will be working on a seasonal project from now until the end of the year. The team will be cutting metal for scrap. Basic safety gear will be provided and must be worn (eye protection, face mask, and gloves).
- Must have some familiarity with power tools. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Must speak and understand directions in English.
- Must be able to arrive to work on time.
- Must own and be able to wear close-toed boots daily.
- Work is performed outside in heat and humid conditions. Workers will be in the sun daily with no cover, and will work in conditions when necessary (rain and wind).
- Frequently lift/move 30 pounds. Occasionally lift/move 60 pounds.
- See, speak, hear, and talk.
Hours Monday-Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday 10am-3pm. After daylight savings time ends, the Monday-Friday hours will shift earlier to accommodate the earlier sunset.
- Some work experience is preferred.
Join our team!
If you would enjoy the experience of working in different environments throughout the day, providing a valuable service to customers, and being a part of a caring, family-based company, please send us your resume.
About All Year Cooling
Customer service is our #1 priority! We have been dedicated to our customers since 1973. If you are dedicated to your customers and know how to provide the best customer service, we want you to join our team!
All Year Cooling is a South Florida AC repair and maintenance business that has been family owned and operated since 1973. We focus on quick responses and offer same day service and installation. All of us at All Year Cooling put customers first, and our president, Tommy Smith, is always available via phone for customers. We encourage feedback and make it easy for customers to find reviews of our service, staff, and turnaround time.
|Job Category||HVAC, Seasonal, Technician|