The company Electrician is well versed in all aspects of residential electrical systems. You will be required to work on small and mid-size projects, in new and older homes. Some necessary skills are: the ability to accurately plan, estimate, and execute projects; snake wires with minimal damage to customer homes; diagnose, locate and repair electrical troubles in customer homes. Must be familiar with local county codes. Pay rate is $12-$18 per hour depending on skills and experience.
- Knowledge of local county codes.
- Ability to accurately plan, estimate, and execute projects.
- Ability to wire residential and smaller commercial sites.
- Communicate with team, managing project until resolution.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ethical conduct.
- Time management and exemplary organizational skills.
- At least two years of repair and maintenance of electrical systems experience.
- At least one year of formal technical training in the principles of electricity and electrical design.
- High school diploma.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Schedule & Travel
Position will be full-time, Monday-Friday, some Saturdays as needed. Travel is local within Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
Join our team!
If you would enjoy the experience of working in different environments throughout the day, providing a valuable service to customers, and being a part of a caring, family-based company, please send us your resume. All Year Cooling offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, and paid personal days.
About All Year Cooling
Customer service is our #1 priority! We have been dedicated to our customers since 1973. If you are dedicated to your customers and know how to provide the best customer service, we want you to join our team!
All Year Cooling is a South Florida AC repair and maintenance business that has been family owned and operated since 1973. We focus on quick responses and offer same day service and installation. All of us at All Year Cooling put customers first, and our president, Tommy Smith, is always available via phone for customers. We encourage feedback and make it easy for customers to find reviews of our service, staff, and turnaround time.